Saturday 12 November 2011

what a week!

Crazy weather, freezing, raining, warm, windy!!! Quit with the changing air pressure!!!

After my lazy day on Monday, everything kicked back into high gear! Rehearsal and classes as usual Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Plus, I have yet again added another class to my schedule....palmas class has started up again. Yes, I am paying someone to teach me how to clap!!!

Lisa, a flamenca from Winnipeg, came for a workshop and stayed with us for a few days. We had a nice dinner out with some of the other dancers. Christine, a flamenca from St. Johns, Newfoundland surprised us by getting a cheap last minute flight on Porter. Good visit!! Much fun!!!

Did you notice the class schedule?? I see a part-time job in my future!! When I get back from California on January 5, I will be job hunting for sure.

Tomorrow I am going to Vineland for a little R&R with the Vickrucks for a few days...can't wait!! Time for me to pick up a book and try to read a few chapters!!! Sweet dreams all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment