Thursday 5 July 2012

and it's July!!

Yes, I was in popcorn land for the Long Weekend, that's all I have to say about that!

I am going to get to some Toronto Fringe shows over the next week which makes me very happy and my birthday is coming up and I booked the day off to do something entertaining.  Will let you know what I come up with!!!

What I am really excited about is a week-long dance workshop coming up July 23-28!  Yeah, it's been a while since I have danced every day so it's excitement combined with checking my Advil supply.  I am going to be studying a palo (style) called tangos (not to be confused with what you see on DWTS!!)  I am excited as it is a palo I am fairly comfortable with dancing and singing(not at the same time)  so I may actually finish off the week being able to remember and use choreography in the future.  That is major, usually you are so overwhelmed at the pace of the classes, you can't remember a thing!!!



From Spain, Adela....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment