Wednesday 7 December 2011

whoa 2011, slow down!

blink, blur, gone!! Angela, you must be spinning!! Not too many sleeps till your year in Oz comes to an end.

I can't believe I haven't had time to post since Nov 24! But I've been having fun!!!

A trip back to London for some pre-Christmas frenzy....I have discovered that coming home for 4 days is not long enough. Even Dean commented on how early I was getting up to start the meet for coffee, lunch, cocktails, errands, dinner, go to the party, brunch, get to the theatre, appointments kind of days.

Believe me when I say I slept in on Tuesday, especially after I got up and saw snow on the ground. So, I unpacked, did laundry, and started to pack again.

I fit in the last rehearsal I can attend for a month....that doesn't make me nervous. Right when the details of the show are being finalized. We are going to set up a Skype rehearsal while I am away. Hilarious!!

Anyways, 2 more sleeps till I am in sunny?????? California..please please please let me feel the sun a few more days than I did last Christmas (5 days out of 30 to be exact!!)

Here I come Charley, get ready for some serious dog walking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment